Tuesday, 1 April 2014

The POREfessional Review.


When I started wearing makeup I had no idea what primer was (this was a long time ago, don't worry), so when I finally discovered it I instantly fell in love. 
Since then I have been using all sorts of different primers from a variety of makes at a range of prices but I have never found one that has rekindled that original love... until now.

I have wanted the POREfessional primer by Benefit for longer than I can remember and I heard and read an endless amount of reviews saying how amazing it was (which just increased my desperation to buy it). Every time I was in a shop that sold it I would test a small amount on my hand but could never justify spending £24.50 and treating myself to it as I always had too little money. 

Recently however, (three cheers for me) I got paid from a job I have recently started and with this money I thought, now is the time to finally buy my very own POREfessional...


Isn't  it beautiful!

This amazing little product has done wonders for me, and has completely transformed my makeup routine. For some, I read that they felt it didn't "cover the pores as well as advertised" or "it didn't work well with their skin", however for me it works perfectly. It completely covers my pores up (although I don't really have an issue with this)


It does exactly what it says on the tin, it's lightweight, not oily in the slightest and makes my skin feel silky soft.
For me it does everything it says it does, and for me I think it is rare that you can say that about a product.


I just love how amazing it makes my skin look and feel!
Will you be buying it or if you have it do you like it?

Love Em.

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy this for ages! It's a little pricy though.. Is it worth the money?

    Thataprilinparis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly think so, if you are unsure go into the stalls at boots or debenhams and ask them for a little tester :) x

      Delete
  2. This sounds great, definitely going to have to give it a go!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I am in love with it! xx

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    I just wanted to say I love your blog and I've nominated you for an 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'. The post is on my blog at http://essaysandwine.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    Hopefully you can check out some of the other blogs I nominated, and nominate some of your favourites if you wanted to. :)

    I treated myself to this for my 21st birthday, and I love it, it makes my face feel so smooth, and my make up stays on my face for so much longer than anything else I've tried. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy another bottle now! :)

    Emma x
    essaysandwine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wow thank you!
      Yeah if it wasn't so expensive I would buy it in bulk! haha :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Your skin looks flawless! I definitely think I'm going to invest in this xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete