Friday, 4 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award.


I am so excited to announce that I have been nominated (twice!) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and I would like to thank Emma and Amy for the nominations! Their Blog's are lovely and well worth a read, so please check them out!

I am honoured to think that people even read my blog and find it interesting, never mind inspiring, so thank you. 

The rules are simple and go like this...

1. Link the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share seven facts about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen other blogs and link them to your post
5. Let them know you have nominated them!

(Simple right?)

so here we go, seven facts about myself...

1. I have Oral Allergy Syndrome (meaning I am allergic to raw fruit and veg).
2. I sing at local pubs with my dad
3. I once kissed a camel on the lips (don't ask)
4. I love the sound of rain against the window when I am falling asleep, and love it even more when I am all cosy in a tent!
5. I have pinched Michael Buble's bottom! (I got the opportunity and took it, wouldn't you?)
6. I want to travel the world and experience as many different cultures as I possibly can
7. My favourite food is fish. Give me anything that lives in the sea and I will try it. (well probably, there's obviously a few exceptions!)

I think that these awards are an amazing way to be introduced to new blogs and I am so glad I get to be a part of it. So here are my nominations, make sure you give them a look...


Love Em.



4 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for the nomination lovely!! Blog is gorgeous!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, and aww thank you! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I have pinched Michael Buble's bottom! ---- omg congratulations! hehe if you dont mind me asking.. how was it? ^^ and also thank you and congratulations for your award em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was beautiful! That's the only way I can describe it haha :P Thank you! xxx

      Delete