Friday, 2 May 2014

That's notonthehighstreet is it?

Well I think I had better begin this post with an apology...


I haven't been on my blog in a while due to being in Ireland (can you blame me with a view like that?), which I cannot wait to tell you all about, and then I have had some horrible assignments which has made my life so boring!

But I have a secret I want to let you in on... 
I have always loved a website called Not On The High Street and I was lucky enough to recently be in contact with them and they sent me some beautiful products!
Everything I have received from this website in the past has been of excellent quality and I haven't just used the site for gifts, but for myself too. Everything you could want, you will find on this site, from jewellery, to house decorations and even stickers for laptop!

The first product they sent me was this candle...


Yeah that's right, it smells like Rhubarb and Custard... delicious! 
I loved eating these sweets when I was little (and even now) and having a candle that fills my room with the smell brings back some lovely memories for me!
Another wonderful thing about this website is that nearly all their products are customisable, and this candle is one of them. 
I chose not to write anything on the back, but if you are buying this as a little gift for someone, I think it would make it extra special to write a personal little message on the back. 


The smell is lovely and not too over powering, which is nice!


I also received this lovely trinket box that looks like a macron! 
I have a lot of jewellery that is very special to me and don't have anywhere to keep it when I need to take it off. 


For me, this little ceramic trinket box is perfect for keeping my precious jewellery safe.
I would say be careful with it though as I don't think it could withstand being carted around everywhere with you. 

Since I received this little bracelet I haven't taken it off, I love the simplicity of it and because I chose the black string it goes with any outfit I want. But if you fancy being a bit more adventurous than me, they have a range of really lovely colours! 
Not only can you choose what colour string you want, you can also personalise what charm (if any) and have it engraved! I went for the star with an E engraved onto it and I am so glad I did. 
I have received so many compliments. 


Finally, I was desperate for a makeup bag and when I spotted this on the website I just had to have it!
You can get it personalised to whatever initials you want and the quality is brilliant. 
I was originally nervous, with it being white, that it would get dirty really easily. But the laminated cotton is really easy to clean, with just a quick wipe with a damp cloth. 



I honestly could not recommend this site more. The staff are extremely friendly and I received everything really quickly.
And just to make this website more perfect, everything is categorised for you so if you are buying a gift everything is there for you in a perfect section.  
But do be aware that the products come from independent companies, so if you are buying a selection of products they may not arrive all together.

I hope you treat yourselves to something nice!
Love Em.

*The products shown on this post were received complementary by notonthehighstreet.com, but all the opinions expressed are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment